Your course finder is designed to help you find the courses you need or want easier.
To get started, click on the Course Search icon above. Then on the search page that opens, you can select from a variety of options to help you search by:
- all courses offered by a specific program and/or on a particular campus; or
- specific courses by course number, name, days/times offered, or faculty member.
For example, if you are looking for all fall courses offered by Holistic Counseling Psychology in Berkeley, you would select the following:
- Term: Winter 2016
- Department: Couns Psych: Holistic
- Campus: ANNX Campus
Then click on "Search" at the bottom of the page.
Don't know the full name of the course? You can search by part of the course title. On the line "Title," select "Contains" and type the word(s) from the title.
To search by campus, use the following guide:
- Berkeley Campus: ANNX Campus
- Sunnyvale Community Counseling Center: CCC Campus
- Concord Community Counseling Center: CCCO Campus
- Oakland Community Counseling Center: CCOK
- Pleasant Hill Campus: PH Campus
- San Jose Campus: SAJO Campus
- Other Locations (including IEL Office - Concord) - OC Campus
Days of the week, use the following guide:
- Monday: M
- Tuesday: T
- Wednesday: W
- Thursday: R
- Friday: F
- Saturday: S
- Sunday: U
Grading Type, use the following guide:
- CN - Credit/No Credit
- CA - Credit/No Credit Auditors Allowed
- CP - Credit/No Credit In-Progress Allowed
- LT - Letter Grade Undergraduate
- LP - Letter Grade Undergraduate In-Progress Allowed
- GT - Letter Grade Graduate
- GA - Letter Grade Graduate Auditors Allowed
- GP - Letter Grade Graduate In-Progress Allowed
- DT - Letter Grade Graduate (Passing Grade B-)
- DA - Letter Grade Graduate Auditors Allowed (Passing Grade B-)
- DP - Letter Grade Graduate In-Progress Allowed (Passing Grade B-)
- NU - Numerical
To search for online courses only, go to "Method" (below "Course Program") and select "Online."
REMINDER: To search for courses for the upcoming winter term, select WI 2016 for Winter Quarter.